A completely editable social media template for busy soap business owners. Social media is not just about pretty pictures of your soaps, it is also about letting your customers see behind the scenes, find out more about you and these templates cover 4 core pillars.
I know how busy life is as a soap business owner and finding the time to think about what to write and then actually doing the work is hard! Which is why not only do I create the imagery for you but also provide the prompts for your captions.
I don't write exact captions or give you a calendar as that would mean you won't be unique and putting your own spin and personality on it but inspiration and creation is 90% of the work. You just need to do the other 10%
** SOAP SUITE MEMBERS THESE ARE IN YOUR MEMBERSHIP IN ALL COLOURS PLEASE DO NOT PURCHASE plus you can change the colour to suit your needs - ask me if you need help) **
The 4 core pillars are
- Engagement -encouraging your followers to respond
- Education - facts, both serious and fun
- Sales - the smallest part of your social media activity activities
- Share - everyone loves to see a behind the scenes and find out more about you, don't worry - it doesn't have to be war and peace. This aspect builds the know, like and trust factor.
This is for you if
You want to be consistent with your social media.
You are on a budget.
You are keen to maintain a professional image.
You don't have the time/skills or inclination to do all the work yourself.
You can change, with minimal effort, all the content in these templates to include
-- Font Colour
-- Font Style
-- Font Size
Or don't change any of it at all - the choice is yours. I have provided 4 options to get you started so you can see what is possible.
INCLUDED IN THIS DOWNLOAD:
- 30 beautifully designed social media posts for product based soap business owners
1080x1080 pixels / perfect for all social media platforms
Video training and free eBook
HOW IT WORKS
1: Purchase Your Template
2: Check your emails and download your PDF link file.
3: Open the PDF and select the template you have purchased
4: Ensure you are logged in to Canva and it will load automatically.
5 Edit, Save, Download, and Print your designs
Once purchased, your template is yours to copy, edit and reuse as often as you wish.
Soap Suite members - these are already included in your membership along with all the other goodies.
Please do not resell or redistribute these files - they are for commercial use for your own business/es and not for resale.
Due to the digital nature of these products please note I am unable to accept returns or offer refunds so please make sure the file is what you want before purchasing, and feel free to contact us with any questions you might have. Enjoy and get creative!
Copyright © The Soap Coach Limited